Easy cures to turn you home into a Feng Shui retreat! Give these 9 positive changes a try and see the energies come your way!!
- Place an energetic fountain near your front door. The fountain can be big or small. The flowing energy of the water symbolizes cash in Eastern Oriental wisdom, water which promotes growth to the earth, will also promote more green come your way! Get ready to enjoy more cash flow and connections with key people thanks to this simple cure.
- Clear the entryway to your home. The chi (energy) flow right into your home and life needs to be clear of any clutter – start by ridding your home’s front entry of any obstacles. Some of the “stuff” to remove are things such as looming plants or vines, old newspapers, bikes, and toys in your front path may limit the amount of energy entering your home. Clear out anything behind your door for even more benefits.
- Make sure your home encourages learning. Put books where you can see them, when you come in the front door this will stimulate learning in both you and your children
- Get rid of unwanted frustrations by fixing broken objects. Make sure your front door is in good working order. It shouldn’t scrape the floor or squeak, and the doorknob, hinges, and locks should all be secure. This cure allows you to release your frustrations and anxieties and smoothes your life path
REPAIR, MEND OR SAY GOODBYE!
- Spice up your love life with plants in the bedroom. Place three or nine new plants in your bedroom to enliven the energy of the room, adding hope and cheer. Pink flowers make this cure even stronger!
- Position your bed to feel safe, loved, and great. Place your bed in the Commanding Position of your bedroom. This spot is the one farthest from the door but where you’re still able to see the doorway and anyone approaching while you’re lying in the bed. This position allows for you to be stronger, calmer and keeping you in charge.
- Block drains in your bathrooms to keep dollars from draining out of your pockets. To keep your funds from being drained, keep your bathroom doors closed, hang full-length mirrors on the outsides of your bathroom doors, and try to keep your drains closed when not in use by covering the drain. This includes closing the toilet lid (ladies…you will be happy about this one!)
- Encourage helpful people in your life by hanging a pleasant-sounding wind chime. The sound of a metal wind chime hung in the right-front area of your home, office, or bedroom activates more people to help you and gets you more support from the people who are already at your side.
- Boost your career with a better desk position. Position your desk cater-corner to and facing the office or door. If you don’t have a door, your workspace can still be placed in the farthest corner so you can see who is coming. This adjustment helps stimulate more opportunities, go further in your field, and lose less often
I’d love to hear your feedback the way these changes enhanced your well being and lifestyle!